VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

My new patriotic design "LIBERTY"...

I have been recuperating after my 
Bladder surgery on the 17th of April.  
sounds like a good excuse for being AWOL.
Also getting ready to prepare the 
"LIBERTY" 
instructions for tomorrow (I hope),
for my Village Folk Art Shoppe on Etsy.
This one is displayed on my shaker basket
 which is hanging on the side of my pie safe.  
It is another one of my hang tag patterns, 
using french knots for the 13 stars on the flag part
 of the design, various loop lengths 
and seed beads on the strawberry.
Yes ... I am fond of strawberries 
any way I can get 'em ...yummm!

I could not appropriately resist 
dangling 5 small rusty liberty bells from the 
very bottom of this 3" x 6" punched needle piece.
Both DMC and Valdani threads have been used. 
* * *
 Gots to finish another PN patriotic design
 entitled "PATRIOTIC EAGLE 'n BUNTING".
Hope to have it ready to share tomorrow. 
After spending much time resting and NO cooking, 
I am finally getting my stamina back in gear. 

As always, hope your week is warmer
 and Spring finally has sprung.
Ours has been a little chilly,  very windy and dusty
in the low 70's ... NO rain or snow, 
and we live in the Mojave Desert.

Thanks so much for taking time to visit and post a comment, 
as your time and thoughts are appreciated.

Folk Art Hugs my friends, 
God is good
Barb





No comments:

Post a Comment