VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Friday, May 18, 2018

The FINALE is here . . .

Without any further ado ... the Finale is here ... 
I used ruby red beads around the trim to add some subtle glitter. Hope you approve, I LOVE it.

The second photo is without, take your pick.
(kindly keep in mind that my finish is not a part of the pattern ... just another way to finish "Patriotic Eagle 'n Bunting", available on https://www.etsy.com/shop/villagefolkart)




Now it is time to get on with other stuff ... 
Does vacuuming count as stuff ???

Thanks for taking time to visit. 
They and any comments are always welcome.

Peace and Folk Art Hugs, Barb

5 comments:

  1. I do like the red edge, adds just the right touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I agree... I felt something extra was needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks my friend, it is much better now. With the browns and tans it was too dull. Now it Pops.

      Delete
  4. Hi Barb,
    Finally getting back to blogging after a small break!! So much to catch up on, too!!! Just LOVE your new piece!!! I agree with Marly that the red edge just adds the right touch!!! You KNOW I DO LOVE RED!!!! Still, even if I didn't, I would still agree!!!! Hope you are doing well and staying cool!!! Have you reached the 100's yet? We have!!! Hope you enjoy your week, my friend!!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete