VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

JUST A CASUAL NOTE . . . PN&PS Summer Issue

This is the cover of this Summer's Issue of 
' Punch Needle & Primitive Stitcher' Magazine.
Down in the lower right corner is one of my 
Hang Tag designs entitled 
"Good Ole Summertime".

 
I am speechless to say the least, 
not to mention how grateful I am 
to be included in this issue of this amazing
 publication with all it's wonderful designers.

FYI:
Just in case you do not already know,
 this fabulous needlework publication is dedicated to those 
stitchers who love Punch Needle & Primitive Stitching designs!

 * * *
Visit their website at pnpsmagazine.com and get a sneek peek 
at all the wonderful projects in the Summer Issue 
coming out middle of May.

Many thanks for your visit, and any comments are 
always welcome and appreciated. 

Folk Art Hugs my friends,
Barb



 

4 comments:

  1. That is very cool!!! Congrats. I look forward to receiving my issue.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren, me too, can't wait to get my magazine. Warm regards, Barb

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Your work is always wonderful and your designs are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marly. I am so pleased to say the least. Warm regards my friend, Barb

      Delete