VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Friday, August 25, 2017

BOO is here.

Boo is finished. 
Ready for 'showin' and Tellin'...
I am totally happy with "BOO".  
He makes a great companion for "Witchy Cat".
This is a good time to correct my comments about my 3rd
set of 'Jack O' Lanterns' Haunting, 2 postings ago.

I got carried away with these 2 designs, still to be part of the 
"Jack O' Lanterns Haunting" series.
"Witchy" and "BOO" are 5 1/4" and 4 1/4" tall respectively, 
with more detail in the designs.
Sooo, they will be sold as separate patterns.
I will be working on the pattern packets this weekend.  
Valdani and DMC threads have been used on each design.

"BOO" is a ghostly JOL, with a captivating grin and proudly wearing his monogrammed, hat instead a witch hat.
I sewed two pea green beads in the center of his swirling eyes (this is optional).  PLUS, I left the top of his hat backing open so that flowers (like small, straw flowers, which I do not have at this time)could be poked in. I will show how that looks as soon as I get the flowers, as this is another option, or not.


Just another note for "Witchy Cat" ... must include her.  She too has 5  black, glass beads sewn in around the base of her Candy Corn witchy hat...
the black pom pom on top is also optional. I tacked it on with thread, easy peasy.
Please keep in mind the chair she is displayed on is one of my miniature Windsor chairs,  so please remember she is 5 1/2" tall. 
Just wanted to share some of my ideas for embellishing.
Included in both designs are some longer, punched, loops for added interest and some wonderful dimension.
Hope you will love this pair of inseparable, spooky, haunting, companions as much as I do.

Will be back soon with the pattern packets so you can create these JOLs for the enjoyment of all those little 'Trick or Treaters' on that mystical night,
...Halloween...
October 31st, just in case you forgot...heheheheee. 

Thanks so much for visiting...
Enjoy and be happy, with Peace and Blessings for ALL,
Barb

6 comments:

  1. Hi Barb,
    Quite the perfect duo!!!! Both are so sweet and you did such a great job on both of them!!! Hope your stress level is under control and you get all those housing details worked out!! Will be thinking of you and hoping all goes well!!!
    Take care, sweet friend!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much ... Hope this moving will soon be behind us and we will be able to decorate and enjoy Halloween. a favorite for us.

      Delete
  2. LOVE these, Barb!!! Witchy and Boo are absolutely wonderful. Hurry up and get here, Halloween!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy, I agree, just hope we will be able to really enjoy that mystical evening with moving behind us.

      Delete
  3. Oh Barb! These two are so darn cute! I guess I'm going to have to dust off my punchneedle and make these up for Halloween! :-) Good Luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. We sign the listing today so it will be ready for the 1st of September.
      Am still working on the patterns. Been so busy getting ready for selling, etc.
      Thanks for the visit. I appreciate hearing from you too.

      Delete