VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Saturday, February 4, 2017

FYI ~ BUTTER MOLD PATTERNS

~FYI~
I have had several inquiries asking about offering patterns for my recent "Butter Mold" designs.
Thank you for asking,
Yes
 they are available click ... my ETSY


"1800's Heart Butter Mold " pattern 
# 170121
* * *
"Pennsylvania Heart Butter Stamp" pattern #170129
* * * 


The “Heart Butter Mold/Stamp” designs
 measure  approx. 4 1/2" tall by 4 1/2" wide finished.
I have it displayed in one of my rusty tin pans.

  It can be made into a small pillow and use as a tuck… 
an ornament, add a loop and hang from door/cabinet knobs… 
It is the perfect size for framing, 
and would also look great mounted on an 
old basket or wood box… 
just IMAGINE.

* * *  
Thanks for visiting... 
Gots to go to market so we can eat around here.
Somehow meals get in the way of Punchin' (Punch Needle of course).

Peace & Blessings for ALL
  &
GOD BLESS AMERICA

Barb


.

No comments:

Post a Comment