VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Saturday, February 11, 2017

My 3rd BUTTER MOLD HEART DESIGN

 19th CENTURY LOVE BIRDS BUTTER MOLD 
#170211
 or
Blue Birds of Happiness

Yes, this is really sweet...Perfect for Valentine's Day too.
However, I like to think that LOVE is in Season all year.
It is my 3rd Heart Butter Mold Design...

I am thinking about hanging it from this 
BIG rusty key... 
Like in a key to my heart.

OR 

This 'Heart in my Hands' idea, displayed in a pair of 
open hands milk glass dish that I have had for 
some time and now finding another use for it.
***

The cotton hand dyed ric rac is sandwiched in between 
a whip stitched black wool backing. 
Detailed instructions are included with the pattern.
No stuffing, but I did consider that...maybe next time.
Hope you all have a Joyful day...
Happy Valentine's Day
with Peace and Blessings for ALL 
Barb


2 comments:

  1. Hi Barb,
    Another wonderful design!! You are so fast!!! I am planning on making my design into a pattern, but am so behind on putting it all together!!
    I love your ric rac idea it looks so pretty in those hands, but it would look wonderful anywhere!! Just wonderful!!! Yes, I do think hearts are something we can have out all year long!!
    Hope you enjoy your weekend!!
    Heart Hugs, my friend~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful!
    Happy Valentine's Day.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete