VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Friday, February 24, 2017

EASTER DELIVERY

Easter is quickly approaching...
I just finished another small punch needle design 
in one of my rusty tin pans.
 This too I have displayed on a small easel.

His fluffy tail is so sweet...and the inside of the tin pan 
is lined with some lace I had laying around.
 Love the way the blue sky and wispy clouds turned out.
* * *
 The Easter Rabbit and Eggs is a folkloric figure and symbol of Easter, depicted as a rabbit bringing Easter eggs. Originating among German Lutherans, the "Easter Hare" originally played the role of a judge, evaluating whether children were good or disobedient in behavior at the start of the season of Eastertide.

* * *
 Just thought you'd like to know...

This would also be a sweet pillow.
Hang it from a closet knob or shelf peg...
just add a loop for the hanger. 
Tuck it in a grapevine wreath... 
***Create***

'Easter Delivery' will soon become a pattern...
not sure how soon at this time as I am starting
 another Easter bunny as we speak/talk.

As always, Enjoy the day...
Peace and Blessings for ALL,
Barb

6 comments:

  1. I love it and hope it becomes a pattern soon!
    God bless :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lauren...
    As always Peace and Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...that's adorable Barbara!!! And I so love how you have it displayed in your header photo. Sure could use a bit of spring around here....last week record high temps, today a blizzard. Yikes! Happy Friday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I normally don't fall for pastel colors, but this is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barb,
    Another beautiful design, my friend and so happy to see it will be pattern, too! It looks so sweet with your other white rabbit!! You have certainly been a "punching machine" lately!! Great job and it looks sweet in the rusty pan!!
    Enjoy your weekend, my friend!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many Thanks ladies ... 'Tis appreciated. I am just about finished with my next one 'A Rabbit Weather-vane', same size ... so far, am loving it...but ya never know about the finish.
    Folk Art Hugs and Peace for ALL,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete