VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Thursday, March 26, 2020

My "EASTER LAMB"

It has been a while since my last post.  
Just wishing you all a Happy Easter with Blessings for ALL.  Keep healthy and safe.  
The times are really changing and I am at a loss for words.

This is till on my frame and working on the pattern with instructions.
Finding it difficult to get motivated for much of anything. 

Here is my most recent 'Punch Needle' design, in  time for Easter.

The Easter Lamb, representing Christ, with the flag of victory ... 
Eggs are symbols of the Risen Christ. As a chick breaks the shell when it is hatched and begins life, so Our Lord comes forth... 
The Pink Tulips are a classic flower of love and joy. 

 It will be framed... in a day or so, 
in time for the Easter celebration without our family togetherness this year.
I am saddened beyond belief...
Back to Selling our Home, still Praying for our Sandy's healing and now Praying for the world...
...God Bless us everyone...

Prayer to Trust in Divine Mercy


Most merciful Jesus,
I turn to You in my need.
You are worthy of my complete trust.
You are faithful in all things.
When my life is filled with confusion, give me clarity and faith.
When I am tempted to despair, fill my soul with hope.
Most merciful Jesus,
I trust You in all things.
I trust in Your perfect plan for my life.
I trust You when I cannot comprehend Your divine Will.
I trust You when all feels lost.
Jesus, I trust You more than I trust myself.
Most merciful Jesus,
You are all-knowing.
Nothing is beyond Your sight.
You are all-loving.
Nothing in my life is beyond Your concern.
You are all-powerful.
Nothing is beyond Your grace.
Most merciful Jesus,
I trust in You,
I trust in You,
I trust in You.
May I trust You always and in all things.
May I daily surrender to Your Divine Mercy.
Most Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of Mercy,
Pray for us as we turn to you in our need.

8 comments:

  1. Always wondering how Sandy is doing. This country's issue has to be making it much harder for you. Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this time your home sale is successful.
    Prayers for Sandy.
    Be safe and healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been a while since I have connected with you...have flitted in and out of blogging, mostly out...and must have missed you. I am sorry to read of Sandy's continuing troubles...sending up prayers for her...and you all. I love your new little Easter lamb...strong symbolism we are all in need of now. Yes, scary, unprecedented, times. Hugs & Saturday Smiles ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robin, Thanks so much for the well wishes and prayers. Sandy is better but it is a very slow process. This pandemic is awful... Have not seen Sandy in two weeks because of it. We will just stay at home do what we should. We watched mass on TV. I keep telling myself "chin up", to encourage improved mood, especially when sad or discouraged.
      For now we must pray, keep safe and healthy, Barb

      Delete
    2. Hi Robin, Thanks so much for the well wishes and prayers. Sandy is better but it is a very slow process. This pandemic is awful... Have not seen Sandy in two weeks because of it. We will just stay at home do what we should. We watched mass on TV. I keep telling myself "chin up", to encourage improved mood, especially when sad or discouraged.
      For now we must pray, keep safe and healthy, Barb

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much Marly...She is coming along very slowly. I have not been able to visit for nearly two weeks. But it is best for everyone ...stay at home, hibernate and pray. Hope it does come to end by Easter...it will surely be a Miracle it it does. Keep safe and healthy to you and Carol too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lauren, Good to hear from you. Hope to spend a little more time bloggin'.. missed it. Family matters come first. We took the house off the market last November ... just now placed it back on. NO ONE is looking thanks to Coronavirus.
    Thanks for the prayers, they are appreciated. She is slowly doing better.
    Have not seen Sandy for over two weeks now that we have been brought to a near standstill, closing businesses, canceling large gatherings, and keeping people at home. So we will do what is expected and hope it helps. You and your family too, keep safe and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Barb,
    Seems like we all have been absent and busy with so many things! Have prayed for you and Sandy many times and trust she is doing a bit better and you are getting some much needed answers! With so much uncertainly and fear lately, I'm sure it is a real challenge right now!! So very happy to remember that GOD KNOWS!!
    Your new design is just wonderful and I love all the special meanings behind each symbol!! I hope you do well with this pattern! Seems many are keeping their hands busy right now with creating!!
    Please take care of yourselves and stay safe and well!! May God continue to be our strength and peace during this time!
    Heart Hugs, my friend~
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete