VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

NOT YET...

I am still procrastinating ... wish I could overcome this flaw...
"Santa on Unicycle" is being put on the back burner for now. 
"Sleepy Time Santa" is calling me... 
so here it goes as he is one of my 29" tall 'Dummy Boards' 
that will be gifted to my son & DIL for our three young munchkins.

Here it is with my precious Kohana a few years ago. 
He will soon look great on their staircase landing 
as the grand babies go to bed and have visions 
of sugar plums dancing in their dreamy heads...

For now he will become one of my new punch needle design ornies.
MY EMAIL:  momshoresbarb1@yahoo.com
Just have to reduce the size of an already smaller ornament pattern 
down to Punch Needle size ... not so bad and faster too.

2 comments:

  1. That is just the sweetest picture of Kohana. Santa's not bad either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb,
    Lauren said exactly what I was going to say!!! lol
    That will be a fun new piece for you to punch!!!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete