VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

"LIBERTY" New Design for the Summer

Summer means 4th of July
Full of celebrations, like fireworks, parades, full bloomin' flowers, watermelon, strawberries, and picnics.

I am working on another of my Hang Tag patterns.
Summer fun with a "Liberty" banner.
We have limited supplies where I live  
and am once again waiting for some threads 
to be delivered.  So here I sit twiddling my thumbs.
Thought I'd share some of my WIP. 
I love strawberries, Black Eyed Susans and 
living in a country with "Liberty" for All.
These were my inspirations.
*   *   *   
Happy days for all with Peace and Blessings,
Barb

4 comments:

  1. Sweet pattern :) I, too, love living in a country with liberty for all. There's no where else I'd rather live.
    Hugs,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lauren ... Yes, we both are on the same mind set. I should add "JUSTICE for all", no exceptions.
    Have a safe trip with Folk Art Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barb,
    Another sweet design! I always love to see your drawings, too!! You are so talented!!!
    Hope those threads come soon!! Don't you just hate to wait when you are feeling so creative??
    Take care and have a lovely weekend, my friend!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie, many thanks for your sweet comment. My sketches are more like chicken scratch. I enjoy sketching until it looks right. We have NO supply for Valdani up here in the Mojave, among many other things. BTW, I love your header ... all that beautiful RED and talent. You too, have a great weekend
      with Folk Art Hugs, Barb

      Delete