VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Saturday, July 8, 2017

'Wings' is a Pattern...

Phheewww...
 
Was not sure I would, but decided to make it a
 6 page pattern packet.

 It is listed on my Etsy & Picturetrail,
Click, upper left, side column.


I'd be appreciative, if you visit me on Picturetrail to sign my
Guestbook.  Just want to see if it is working.
"Wings of Freedom" is a 6 page packet. 
It includes digital photos for reference.
14 colors of the Rustic Moire Wool Thread was used 
for this pattern.  I was impressed with how much 
coverage I got and still had some leftover
 on just that one spool used for the background.
Anyways...just thought I'd let you know,
 in case anyone might be interested.
Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend.
We are still living like hermits in this 111 degree heat.

Peace, my friends,

Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment