VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

2 DOWN ~ 4 TO GO

It's time to decorate our artificial 'Easter Tree'.
We need more ornies... so decided to use my Easter tide patterns, reduce the size, and improvise.
Here's the first two...
one a bit more primitive with the darker green
the second not so primitive ... more springtime-y.
 ~ ~ ~
I hope to do 2 or 3 more of each.  
Making all of them different, but keeping 
the Easter Bunny design the same...
This is the part I enjoy the most, the embellishing part.
Gots plenty of time ~ start playing.
Easter is April, 16th this year.
'Til next time ~ Enjoy.
Thanks for visiting,
Peace, Barb


6 comments:

  1. Those are just too sweet!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Lauren, They are small and went quickly...just my speed these days. Got My 'H' hook yesterday. Can't wait to give it a whirl.
    Enjoy the day with Peace.

    Folk Art Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barb,
    They are both just right for your tree!! Love the colors you chose and think they look perfect! Great job, my friend! I know you will enjoy making the rest....one punch at a time!!
    Enjoy your week!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Julie, Yes, I am pleased with them and will be making more. Will make each one a little different. Gonna take a break for now and work on my hooking with my new Hartman hook. Hope it helps and need to finish what I started.
    Have a great rest of the week with Peace,

    Folk Art Hugs to you, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goode morning Barb. These are LOVELY :) Especially love the green and tan..so perfect.

    hugs to you, doreen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Doreen...Yes, the green is more primitive. It was a challenge for me as Easter is so spring y and the pastels work well. I do prefer primitive. Gonna make a few more so we will see how primitive I can get.

    Folk Art Hugs and Peace for ALL, Barb

    ReplyDelete