VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Friday, November 9, 2012

HAPPIER THOUGHTS

I just hung my new Candle Holder from Carol at
 'Firecracker Kid' ... 
I love it and it's perfect here in my entry above Papa's chimney cabinet.

***

Then there is my 'Clove Studded Pear'. 
Not as pretty as Marly's but, it is my first.  I Plan on doing more even though I was frustrated after poking all those cloves into this big and juicy pear ... 
It will be smaller and I will not dust the pear with ground cloves and cinnamon.


At least it is NOT all green and Fuzzy!
***
HOPE EVERYONE HAS A 
HAPPY & BLESSED THANKSGIVING 
WITH YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS.
Thanks so much for visiting.
 PEACE to all.
*** 

2 comments:

  1. Hello, love the candle holder, looks great.......clove studded pear, never saw one before.......Blessings Francine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha! The candle board looks great in your home :) I love those clove poked fruits.
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete