VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Monday, March 12, 2018

I LOVE MY DIAMOND PENNY MAT ...

There were times when I said to myself ... "Forget the housework, errands and what ever else ... finish the mat."
Last week I did.
It is so primitive and I really struggled with these small pennies.
   But,,, I am so happy with it.
My stitches are really bad,  my excuse, besides being a klutz with needle, thread and a thimble, it is PRIMITIVE. . . .
* * *
I am way over due to have this completed. 
 I just wanted to share my delight and enthusiasm.
BTW, this is a Cee Rafuse design and kit.

Thanks for visiting . . .
Peace and Blessings for all,
Barb

10 comments:

  1. Prim-darling!! To me, they look like little slice lemon halves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so beautiful!
    Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! That is so pretty! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much. Happy with the finish now on to more FUN.

      Delete
  4. Thank you kindly. It is soo appreciated as I did struggle with it but could not be happier.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barb,
    You SHOULD BE PROUD!!!! You did a fantastic job and it is LOVELY!!! I know first hand just how much work is involved in making a penny rug and I know you will treasure it!!! Cee has such beautiful designs, too!!
    I know each time you see it you will enjoy the effort it took to complete it!! Well Done!!!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete