VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

"EASTER PARADE" Design

Start, to almost finish...
This is my "Easter Parade" of sweet baby chicks. 
Marching and framed the eggshell design 
as in a sugar/diorama styled Egg.
(shown from the working/back side. )
I was punching away headed for home stretch ...
 until I ran out of the blue sky color.
(the finished/front side)
*   *   *
~A Little Story~
Our charming bandleader is showing off her prissy 
egg shell bonnet tied with ribbon and spring 
flowers, toting one under her sweet wing, 
still with the roots dangling below.
The handsome, tag along is close behind. 
very dignified, wearing his bunny eared cap.
On his way he managed to uproot a healthy carrot 
and is clutching it under his staunch wing.
What a Dandy, Easter Celebration!
*  *  *
The punching will be finished tomorrow and with eyes.
then will be working on writing instructions for the pattern.  
It is eight inches wide and 
will probably be made into an egg shaped pillow...
Plans have been known to change
so when I get back, it will be what it is ???
Thanks for visiting ... I'll be back with
Folk Art Hugs,
Barb


7 comments:

  1. Hi Barb,
    Another work of art, my friend!! Such a sweet design and love the bright, happy colors!!! Don't you just hate when you run out of a color?? Looking forward to the finish!! Hope you are doing well and have a wonderful weekend, my friend!!!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie, Thank you ... it has been fun, but with many interruptions.
      Folk Art Hugs for you and Peace for All,
      Barb

      Delete
  2. so cute! You are very creative! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sharon ... I guess I get lucky every now and then. It has been fun and hope to finally finish the punching today.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch Lauren ... Hoping to finish the punching today now that I have more of the blue sky color.

      Delete
  4. I really like your new decorative designs! it's so beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete