VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Saturday, November 11, 2017

"SANTA'S TREE ORNAMENT"

Just not enough hours in a day . . .
I am doing 5 of these in different colored suits
to make into a garland above our imaginary mantle.
So far I have 2 done.
They are 4+ inches tall. ..so sweet and cute and an easy peasy design. 
But, I have a rotten cough, trying to sell our home,  cooking, doing the laundry, etc... and punching little ornaments in between.
For now I just want to share and will list the the next one or three
as soon as possible.
They have glass bead eyes, various loop lengths and wispy eyebrows.
Finished the back with my favorite 'Warm and Natural'.
"SANTA'S TREE ORNAMENT" ~ #171109.
available on my Etsy Shop

Don't get too close to the screen, I don't want to pass this bug on to anyone.  My sweet Sandy gave it to me 'BIG' time. BUT, I still love her LOTS!
Got to run, got another one of those tickle kind of coughing spells.

Hope you all are well, I am doing fine.
So many thanks for visiting.

Folk Art Hugs with Peace and Blessings,
Barb

5 comments:

  1. Hi Barb,
    These are so cute and I'm looking forward to seeing more of them!! So nice that you can still create, even in the midst of all that other BUSYNESS!!! I'm sure it keeps you SANE!! So sorry about your cough!! I had one last year and kept thinking I would literally cough my head off if it wasn't attached!!! Hope you feel better soon!!
    Take care and get some rest this weekend!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb,
    What a sweet Santa ornament! I am partial to the blue one :)
    I hope you feel better soon. No fun being sick and everything you have going on makes it worse.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better soon. Those Santas are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this, It's very interesting Blog...
    I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
    I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
    ตารางคะแนน

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much everyone. Yes I am doing better. my new RX was causing the coughing so he took me off Losartan. We are trying something else. Otherwise, all is well. Just delivered some baked goodies to neighbors. Sandy is finishing decorating the tree, Bless her heart. NO strings of pop corn this year. We will be working on some of orange and clove pomanders. Love their aroma.
    Really have not posted much lately, but I am busy. After Christmas, you will get a peek of what I am delightfully and honored to be involved with.
    Thanks for visiting. Hope you have a wonderful rest of the day and tomorrow too.

    Peace and Blessing for ALL.
    God Bless America,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete