VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Monday, October 23, 2017

"GLAD TURKEY TIDINGS"

It is "show and tell" time . . .
Have been busy, trying to sell our home and changing agents...
Wanting to get this turkey design ready for Thanksgiving too.
So here is my wonderful Turkey Gobbler, 
strutting his stuff ... yes, he is indeed handsome. 
A cluster of 5 acorns crown the top 
with corn stalks framing the sides.
Of course we need those Pumpkins for the pies 
and a couple of olde crows for interest.
He is framed in one of my rusty, tin, pans 
shaped like a hexagon and that is how I planned the design. 



Perfect fit too... 
(each picture taken in different lit areas) 
I can also envision him appliqued on a hex shaped pillow,
he measures 7 3/4" side to side,
6 1/2" top to bottom.
It would also be a generous sized bowl filler.
So many possibilities, ... "Just Imagine".
 * * *

The pattern #171025 is now available on my Etsy Shop,
https://www.etsy.com/shop/villagefolkart?ref=hd
 "GLAD TURKEY TIDINGS".


Thank you so much for taking time to visit.

Enjoy the week with Folk Art Hugs and Peace for all,
Barb

5 comments:

  1. Your turkey gobbler is one fine fella.
    Good luck with the sale of your house. Nothing like adding some stress to your life!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren, Thank you and I so enjoyed your trip or was that trips? Wow, you are one busy traveling lady. So many beautiful hooked rugs. Just makes me want to be a hooker. ;o}
    Folk Art Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barb,
    So good to see the fruit of your labor!! He is quite the handsome bird!! Great job, my friend!! Selling a home can indeed be stressful, but taking the time to be creative is so important!!! Hope you are enjoying some cooler weather!!
    Take care and enjoy your week!!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie, Actually creating is very restful and relaxing. Glad I have it to fall back on.
    If we sell we do, if not, that's OK too. Now thinking of moving to Idaho. Not happy with a 'Sanctuary' state. Taxes are already going up.
    I love this time of year and I love snow... The weather has been awesome.
    I kn ow you are up top some more good stuff...I will keep on checking in.
    Folk Art Hugs for you my friend,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! I love, love, love this turkey! ❤️

    ReplyDelete