VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Saturday, June 25, 2016

A NEEDFUL FLOSS KEEP POT with LID

I have been working on these sweet, prim looking  
NEEDFUL FLOSS KEEP POTS 
for the last few days.  
I LUV Punch Needle Art, and have been inspired to do something for the floss to help keep it 
organized and out of the way while punching.
Sooo...
here is what I have been thinking & creating.
  Paper mache pots have been sealed 
and painted inside and out, 
top and bottom. 

A generous Center hole was added 
in the LID for the thread.  
The pot is 3" x 3" x 3" with enough 
room for more than one spool of floss...
one of which is then pulled thru the 
neat and tidy hole, 
ready to thread the punch needle.

Aged trim was secured to the lid's rim. 

The exterior of the bottom of the pot
was sealed & painted charcoal.


 I found various primitive prints that 
fit the project very nicely.


I am delighted (hope you are too) with how 
great these turned out...
surely to become a Puncher's Dream come true.
 
These would be terrific gifts for special 
'punching' friends 
OR 
Treat yourself Too.

FARM FRESH ~ SOLD
Let Freedom Ring-SHEEP ~ SOLD

Asking $12 each POT (PLUS SHIPPING)
(will combine shipping for additional items.)

...If interested...click HERE

momshoresbarb1@yahoo.com

~ ~ ~ 

* * *
As always Peace to ALL,
Barb  

'GOD BLESS AMERICA'

8 comments:

  1. You are very creative!
    Happy Sunday to you and peace to you, too.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren...this keeps me out of trouble...like checking the pantry lookin' for something yummy. I hate diets.
      It's early enough to say "Enjoy the Day", with Peace as always, Barb

      Delete
  2. Adorable! My mom had corner weights for all her draw draperies so I made a little cover (or not!) and use them for interior weights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea ... I was thinking about using washers but they are not very pretty.
      Have a great day..Peace as always, Barb

      Delete
  3. These pots are a great way to keep threads while punching! And, they look great when not in use too! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much ... now I need to make those small weighted pincushions...something fun to do & Keeps me out of trouble too.
      Have a great day with Peace for all, BArb

      Delete
  4. Hi Barb,
    These a just lovely and so very useful, too!!! So happy to see those creative thoughts working!! Busy Hands, Happy Heart!!!! Hope you are staying cool!! Still triple digits here, but the AC is my new best friend!!
    Enjoy your week!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Thank you and Thank you. Yes busy hands out of the refrigerator...I hate diets. Gots to go and make me a smoothie before I weaken again...we need to keep cool too.
      Have a great day..Peace for all,
      Barb

      Delete