VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

~ FRAMED ~

Received my unfinished frame on Friday.
Spent Saturday doing the 'Faux Tortoise' graining.
Laced it to foam core on Sunday (after mass of course)....

"Voila"
Here it is ... Framed.
I am happy with the end result.
Now to find a place for it???
A wall (limited)?
OR
Table top (also limited)?
I am not thrilled with having to scale down these days.

NOT sure what my next endeavor will be... 
depends on my mood & frame of mind.

*  *  *
As always thanks for visiting...

EnJoY the day with Peace to all,
Barb

4 comments:

  1. Marvelous faux finish. Just perfect for your piece. I'm sure you'll find a spot for it. We always do, don't we? Where there's a will, there's a way :)
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, you never have to wonder where your beautiful works of art should go because they all have a home right here at my house =)

    You always turn out such beautiful work!

    Love it!
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barb,
    You did a beautiful job on the frame and the piece!! Gorgeous!! Now on the the next project!!!! Busy hands, happy heart!!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete