VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I am on a quest...Thanks to Marly!

I am on a Quest with almost one down and 
seven more to go.

 Thanks to Marly (Santas and Samplers)...
I feel in love with her Christmas mantle display.  
I am determined to have all 8 of these 
Santa Ornaments (PS-Father Christmas) ready 
for December 2012.
If I get lucky, maybe more ... 
knowing that I am not the fastest kid on the 
block this will be a great challenge.  
I just started counted X-stitching a 
couple of years ago.
 I did needle point in the 80's making each 
of my 4 children a Christmas stocking.  
It took me 8 years.

Now you know what I am up against 
and it is worse now.  
I am now retired ... then I was not, 
but, working full time.
So cheer me on !!!

~ * * * ~

5 comments:

  1. You can do it! I think I need to pull out a few santa charts after seeing yours. He is just so much fun to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK BARB...but I really don't think you'll need it!

    Hugs, Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies for the encouragement ... Hope to have him stitched by this weekend. Then on to #2.

    Have a super great Memorial Day Weekend. Our daughter Pam, SIL Jim and of course our very favorite grandson, Kyle, will be visiting ... YAAAAAA!

    God Bless our Warriors, Past and Present

    Much Peace and Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. How neat. You'll whip these out in no time now. No excuses... lol.
    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are far more courageous than I my dear Barb....I stop and pause each and every time I pull up Marly's blog and wistfully take in that wonderful display of hers.....but I know myself too well to tackle a challenge like that.... :o Wishing you the bestest of luck - It's looks awesome so far! Smiles & Santa Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete