VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Monday, July 22, 2019

Time to return to some Bloggin'

Have not had much desire to post on my Blog... so here it goes.

Have our home listed up For Sale.
Need to be closer and with family these days.
Hopefully in the Murieta, CA area.
Gots to sell first, then we go from there.

Our precious Sondra, is still struggling with depression.
Inland Regional Center has failed us miserably.
Williams Syndrome Association a non-profit organization for those needing help and support has served us beyond belief with referrals to those who can provide the care Sandy needs.
Too much going on to include here, but we are finally seeing light at the end of that ugly tunnel.
My prayers are being answered slowly but for sure.  Must keep faith.

My punch needle designing keeps me preoccupied with happier thoughts to keep myself healthy and strong for our family.

So here is one of my new designs and those not so new...
My rainbow is featured in 'Punch Needle and Primitive Stitching' Magazine.
"A rainbow smiles away the clouds"
Last year's JOL designs
Crusty the hobo snowman, last winters punch needle design.

Still working on my pennies off and on, more off than on.  
They are good fill-ins especially when waiting in then Doctor's waiting room.
Love and miss visiting with all you faithful bloggers.
Will try and make my visits more frequent. 

Hope everyone is able to keep kool, we were 101 yesterday
and a little cooler today 98 with LOW humidity, thank goodness.
Peace and Blessings for all,
Barb




2 comments:

  1. It sounds like there is more hope and some improvement for your sweet Sandy. This must be so difficult, not something you just take a pill for and it's better. I hope this positivity continues. Please keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear from you, Barb! I've been thinking about you and wondering how Sandy is doing, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions and I never got around to emailing. I am happy to hear you are getting some help. It has to be so difficult and frustrating.
    I saw your home on FB. It is beautiful. I hope this time it sells quickly.
    Your punch needle patterns are all so sweet. One of these days I hope to pick up the p/n again.
    Thanks for the comment on my blog. Did you know you are now a no reply blogger so I can't respond to you via email? Blogger has a mind of its own for sure.
    Keep us posted on the house sale and hope to hear from you again soon.
    xoxo
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete