VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Boot #2 & #3 are done.

These will be available as single designs.  
I combined them as a pair for a flip flop illustration.
For the buttons plastic 6/0 beads were used and the bows were added with matching thread ... these would be optional.
The hornbook was made by Tara of 'Perfectprimpunch'  on Etsy.
Great job Tara and thanks.
I love the painted faux tortoise finish with black and grey paints, one of my favorite ways to do frames.  I am pleased and feel it compliments the pair. 
These can also be done as single tucks along with #1, giving three 4" square tucks making a sweet addition to your Halloween decor.  Below, #1 is shown secured to a galvanized wall pocket.  
Will be changing those daffodils out with some fall flowers soon.
Just thought the colors were great.
Have a blessed day my friends and continue to 
'Take Joy and Create'  . . . .
Folk Art Hugs, 
Barb

2 comments:

  1. Barb ~
    YOU are SO TALENTED!!!
    Hugs to you, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun! The boot with the yellow moon and stars is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete