VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Monday, January 23, 2017

Just started another HEART Design...

I have just sketched another HEART design. This one is reminiscent of an Olde Pennsylvania Butter Stamp. 
* * *
I recently purchased a few of these sweet rusty tin heart pans. 
Now, I must find some use for them.
I am pleased and will be anxious to see how this one 
turns out with my new punch needle design.
* * *
* * *
'Tis pouring rain this morning with some snow flurries mixed in.
I'd be happy with only SNOW.
...shut my mouth and be happy with the rain... 
WE NEED IT DESPERATELY.

TTYL,
Peace for ALL, 
***God Bless America***

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could sketch like you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you are getting rain/snow! It has to be a blessing.
    That is going to be one wonderful punch needle heart!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ladies, Thank You both. Now to transfer the design to my weavers cloth. That's for another day...playtime is over for a while.
    Time to think about "what's for dinner"?
    Any suggestions?

    Have a great week... Peace & Blessings for ALL,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barb,
    Another lovely design! Can't wait to see you work your magic!! We have also had rain here and the temps have been in the 40's! So happy to see the sunshine again today though!!
    Take care and enjoy your project!!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete