VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Keeping the Christmas Spirit . . .

We are asking the Lord with much prayer for ALL the victims in Newtown, to heal and find as much Peace as is possible.  It is difficult to imagine such a sad taking of so many precious, young & innocent lives.
~ ~ ~
This will, I am sure, be my last post until next year.  So, may I wish you All a very  
Merry Christmas 
with Love, Peace & Blessings
 and a 
Happy & Prosperous New Year.



Also, here is a picture of my final Prairie Schooler, #8, Santa ornament ~ I did it, Yaaaa!
& my last Cloved Pear has nearly shrunk down to the size of my first but, with a better shape ... wished I could say the same.
Am sharing some of our Home with Christmas Decorations ... Hope you enjoy the visit.






 

Thanks for following and Blessings to ALL...

* * *

9 comments:

  1. Well done, Barbara! A very Merry Christmas to you...and a Happy New Year!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your family!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Prairie Schooler ornament, I wish I had collected them through the years! They are probably all hard to find now, oop and all that.

    Merry Christmas,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you, sweet Barbara and God Bless!

    warm holiday hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you and your family. The ornaments are wonderful and your pear looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty photos! Your pear is shaped like me. I love your nativity : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your home is beautiful. Have a safe, happy and Merry Christmas.

    Hugs~Carol

    ReplyDelete