VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

CUTE DITTY BAG

Just finished 
"Pocket Full of Autumn" 
from Brenda Gervais
 Truly one of my very favorite punch needle designs.
Used felted wool for the backing and filled 
with some Tallow Berries, just like in Brenda's pattern.   
~ ~ ~
LUV it. 
 Hung it from my 'Game Board' that Art Haber made for me from "Olde Colony Primitives", here in Pauma Valley, California... They have wonderful stuff to offer and live in
an awesome 'Salt Box House' built by Art.
Also included a primitive whisk broom and a black bee's wax cone that I made years ago,plus a 
small Nantucket Basket that I have had for years. 

I am itching to do another X-stitch project... some smalls and I am also wanting a needle book as the pin cushion isn't cutting it with all the different needles I have been using.

Sooo, off I go, s'more x-stitching...
(Or... I still am procrastinating on the Fraktur I mentioned a while back... maybe I will get a handle on that next???)

* * *

 Have a great day with Peace and Blessings for all,
Barb

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous. Love it! I saw Olde Colony's house online and they have a beautiful setting and home. He does very nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditty bags--such fun pieces. Have a couple hanging in "Grandmother Bessie's room." Yours is lovely

    ReplyDelete