VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

ALMOST THERE . . .

I cannot believe how much my vision has been affected
by this eye lid surgery.  Still blurred, watering and burning.  
Yet they say I can read as much as I want.
I am slowly closing in on completing the background fill.
The design will be done and soon to be ready to 
place on my Etsy shoppe.  
I love the earthy colors and Rustic Moire Wool 
has an impressive collection of primitive, natural choices.

The final finish, will be my next endeavor. 
I am really excited about using wool pennies 
with blanket stitching for this.  
Trying to decide on which wool color to use. 
But first, another cold compress for 20 minutes.
Will show the completed design in a day or so???
Thanks for bearing with me and visiting too.  
I appreciate your company and comments.
* * *
"Heart to Heart"
~Always in Season~ 
"Take Joy and Create"
Peace and Blessings,
Barb

7 comments:

  1. I hope your vision clears up quickly. At least you are able to read and do a little punching.
    I'll pray for your speedy recovery.
    WONDERFUL new design. You are so talented.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lauren. I just need to be more patient. We both Loved your 'Hot Air Balloon' story.
      Take care, Barb

      Delete
  2. It's over! Glad you're OK and recovering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is and recovery is better with each day. I am impatient!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barb,
    Glad you are recovering and it will be over before you know it!! Love your new design, my talented friend!!
    Hope you have a great week, too!!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie, so glad you approve. I will be showing the completed punched design today. Have a great week and "Take Joy and Create" my friend, Hugs back to you, Barb

      Delete