VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Monday, November 27, 2017

Good Morning This Morning . . .

Hope you all had a wonderful and Blessed Thanksgiving.
We were Blessed ... met new friends and neighbors 
of our son, Jeff and DIL, Cassie. 
Came home Friday and cleaned up the kitchen after baking 2 pecan pies, 1 apple pie (my fav) and a pumpkin pecan crust pie ... happily they were yummy and enjoyed by all. 
Then I got down to some playing and finished 
my 5th "Santa's Tree Ornament", 
the middle red Santa.
I would like to make a garland with all five, 
so that's next on my playtime agenda.
As you can see I did 3 in red , one gold/yellow and one blue, 
the primary colors.  Looking even closer, 
you can see how each one is somewhat different.  
What fun I had trying different embellishments... 
and they are easy peasy to do.
That's my "Primitive Christmas Tree Hangtag" ornament 
hanging above.
All available on my Etsy Shop
click HERE.

Time to get to work ... ugly word.
Much to do to get ready for the Big Day...
Thanks for stopping by to visit.
FYI
We had an unacceptable offer so we are still here and still 
our home is "FOR SALE".
We also got smart, Idaho, sadly is out... 
Our age and kids were big factors in that decision.

Have a wonderful week with Folk Art Hugs for everyone,
Barb

4 comments:

  1. So sorry the offer on your house was unacceptable. I'm guessing you are going back to plan A and moving closer to your kids. I understand totally but also know how badly you wanted out of California. I'm hoping it all works out for you soon.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb,
    Love your new header and your darling ornaments!! So nice to keep those creative hands busy!! So sorry about your offer and your changed plans, but I'm sure there is something much better.......right around the corner!!! Always best to wait till and see what comes next!!
    Enjoy your "play time" and have a great week!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my friends, I always look forward to your comments.
    Actually, the unacceptable offer is buying us time. After sharing Thanksgiving Day with family, food and discussion, Idaho is out. Our age is a big factor. Yes, California is a big concern for us and its eventual effect on our children and grand babies. For me that means more prayers and "Trusting in Jesus".
    Tomorrow, I will have an MRI for my L. knee. I was always told that I was not a candidate for knee replacement ... Well guess what, this Dr has a different opinion ... another good reason for buying some time.
    Getting ready to put up the Nativity this Sunday being the First Sunday of Advent. I LOVE the Christmas Season. Our neighbor, across the street, has their house decorated in all blue lights ... it is beautiful. Not sure what we will do, can't let Sandy down or me for that matter.

    Anyways, have a wonderful week with Folk Art Hugs and Peace for all, will talk to you later,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this, It's very interesting Blog...
    I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
    I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
    ตารางคะแนน

    ReplyDelete