VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Friday, September 15, 2017

A penny's worth ~ WIP

A qwik note and showing that I finally started  the 
Penny Diamond Rug 
 by Cee Rafuse & Colleen MacKinnon

My hands aren't as nimble as days gone by.
This all has to be kept flat and taped down for stitching.
The fact that these wonderful, wool pennys are only an inch, 
the size of a quarter, is really challenging me, BUT am LOVING it.

 I love these soft, muted colors and this is one of the stitches that Cee has demonstrated and my favorite.
Hope to get back soon with more progress.
I am slow, as usual and normal for me.
* * *
Thanks for the visit 
Have a Fun filled weekend with happines, health and Peace,
Folk Art Hugs too,
Barb

6 comments:

  1. Hi Barb,
    It looks fabulous and I am so happy you finally got started!! Love those lovely colors of wool, too!!
    Hope all is going well with the sale of the house!!!
    The temps are finally down in the 90's here and cooler days are ahead!!!!! HOORAY!!!!
    Take care and enjoy your weekend!!!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love Cee Rafuse's work, too...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful, Barb. Cee has the most beautiful wools! I have a couple of her kits but not not yet stitched them. I did buy one kit that I sold. The pennies were just too small for me.
    I hope your weekend was wonderful.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you sweet friends, Julie, Unknown, and Lauren for taking time to visit. I am slowly moving along. Small sizes are not easy for me to handle. These cooler days, 80ish temps, are most welcome. Sellin' a home is NOT my favorite thing, never has been.
    But, I have my wool, thread, needle and hoop, when necessary, to keep busy with happy thoughts.
    'Tis Monday, so I wish you all a fantastic week with lots of creations happening.
    Peace and Blessings, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your new decorative designs! it's so beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post is providing good information. I liked it and enjoyed reading it. Keep sharing such important posts. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. I enjoyed every little bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates. I really appreciated this post. Just want to say thank you for the information you have shared. Just continue writing this kind of post.
    wall art decor

    ReplyDelete