VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Monday, April 24, 2017

REMEBER THIS ?

I finished the hooking part, 
blocked it once from the back 
and am now contemplating the finish.

 Front 


The back side...

You can see some of the pattern lines, but that changed.
Not sure if I will use it for my sloped foot stool either.  It is extremely primitive...and has somehow grown on me. 
I am pleased with my first hooked rug.
I will do a 'fold forward' finish using black wool yarn.  I had  no particular use for it and I think the wool will suit it perfectly.
Then I will decide what to do with it. 

* * *
Thank you for stopping by ... Have a beautiful week.

* * *
Folk Art Hugs with Peace for ALL,
Barb

3 comments:

  1. Hi Barb,
    HOORAY!!! Great job, my friend!! I know it feels so good to have your first rug "under your belt" and now you can think about your next one!! I know you will do something wonderful with it!!! Enjoy the finish!!!
    Have a great week and stay cool!!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb ~
    Your first rug is WONDERFUL!!! I think you are a natural hooker :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOORAY!!! Great job, my friend!! I know it feels so good to have your first rug "under your belt"

    เย็ดสาว

    ReplyDelete