VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD

Some of my ideas for a new design have been gnawing away at me.  I finally gave in and started measuring, sketching and drawing.  I traced it to my weaver's cloth.


Now my dilemma is??? COLORS  of floss???
I spent a lot of time yes'n and no'n on this one and that one.
My decision was made when I placed the order,
 no turning back. ;>) 
Hope I did good choosing  mostly Valdani & some DMC.
Now I can't even get started punchin' until I get my 'V' order.
I will probably entitle it
... Bird & Catkins' Spring Rites ...
maybe.

 Here's a little closer look.
It is shaped to fit on a paddle.
Can you guess what kind?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Any ways, gots to go ~ see ya next time.

Have a pleasant day.

Village Folk Art Hugs with Peace for ALL,
Barb

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty design. I am looking forward to seeing the colors that you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your new design. Can't wait to see it punched. ...jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barb,
    So happy to see you back to designing!! Your new piece is gorgeous and am excited to see your colors!! I know it will be lovely!!!!
    Take care and enjoy your weekend!!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies for taking the time to visit. I do like company and your appreciated sweet comments. The 'V' just arrived...Yaaaa. I'm off...
    Folk Art Hugs and Peace to ALL, Barb

    ReplyDelete