VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Sunday, November 15, 2015

MY "Turkey and Tallow Berries"

Well, I was very pleasantly surprised  when I received all my DMC floss for this Delightful Turkey design...the colors were not as expected but they were the ones on the list.  
Since I love the design,  I proceeded with the punch needle process.
***MINE***

 I did choose to go ahead anyway as
I prefer muted colors (mine) VS/
the more colorful turkey's design.
 ***Theirs***

Not yet sure what happened...

 BUT, I LOVE MY

"TURKEY and TALLOW BERRIES"
For now it is tacked to a basket filled with 
what else??? Tallow berries.
Eventually it will be a pillow with black mini pom-pom trim.  Sounds perfect to me.

  HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE ...  

OURS WILL SURELY BE AS WE HAVE MUCH 
FOR WHICH TO BE THANKFUL.

As always, PEACE to ALL
* * *

4 comments:

  1. What a handsome fellow. I like the contrast and everything about him. Perfect perfect with the berries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I like the pillow idea, although your turkey looks great on that basket too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect finish. He looks grand.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete