VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Saturday, November 21, 2015

COAT CLOSET DOOR WREATH...

Just put together this Grapevine Christmas Wreath.
Don't want it outside as the reindeer is old and in great condition.
So we agreed to hang it in the entry 
from the coat closet door.
I have seen this idea recently and I like it for inside display.


Sandy is stringing popcorn and listening to Christmas Music...
She LOVES this time of year.

WOW...That's one long Garland ...10'-0" +- !
She has actually made another, that's two 10 footers. 
So proud of my awesome daughter.
We will eventually get to making those smaller Gingerbread ornaments for the kitchen Christmas tree.

I love getting an early start ... I seem to fizzle out too easily these days.
He  is truly a handsome Buck...
Love this idea.

* * * 
Enjoy the day and soon to be Thanksgiving Day too,
Peace to all & GOD BLESS AMERICA.

6 comments:

  1. Very sweet, and yes, may God Bless this great land of ours.
    Happy Thanksgiving.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice photo of Sandy. Great hair! Your wreath looks so nice on that white door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barb! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
    Love that wreath and how nice you have Sandy to help you with the preparations!

    Blessings, Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to meet Sandy! She is so pretty...gorgeous hair...and such a sweet smile! Annie and I found a great deer at Target this year. I might borrow your idea!
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Robyn, Sandy is flattered with your sweet comment. I would be delighted if you should choose my idea as I borrowed it from someone else. Love the way sharing works.

    Enjoy the day with Peace to all, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the wreath! That's something I've never done...string popcorn!

    ReplyDelete