VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

a kwik post...

Just a kwick Post and picture with the Halloween Punch Needle ornies, plus some of the handmade pennys (by someone else) from a few years back.  We set it up in the kitchen on the island which to me is huge, 5' wide x 9' overall length (contains the sink and dishwasher plus a bar on opposite side). 
Decided to put it to some use for our holiday displays and camouflage the sink area which is usually not very presentable. 
We are down sizing (retired ) and I have very limited wall space ... otherwise I love the place...well, it is not primitive.

 
Here is an overall Look.  Sandy & I are HAPPY with it.  Needs more ornies and am working on that for next year.

EnJoy Trick or Treatin'...

* * *
Happy Halloween to all...


4 comments:

  1. Your island is bigger than my bathroom. Display looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I know you and Sandy had fun making your kitchen all Halloween-ie. Wonderful!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barb, it looks great! Have a fun Halloween!

    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barb,
    I love your tree and sweet ornaments!!! It looks like you found the perfect spot for it!!
    Thanks for sharing it with us!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete