VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Thursday, April 16, 2015

'LOVE in BLOOM'

I got brave and used brighter colors than I have used in the past.
The older frakturs always seemed to be colorful ...
 I wanted to emulate that look.


Here is 'LOVE in BLOOM'...
In a recycled black, crackled frame.
I am really being drawn to the dip pens ... another challenge in my old age.
water color painted ... another challenge as I am most familiar with acrylics.
All in alll ... I had fun.

I am signing my frakturs with my initials
BJFWS
Barbara Joan Faustina Wheeler-Shores
Now how is that for a handle???
* * *
Thanks for visiting ... Peace and Blessings to all,
Barb

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! "Challenge" in old age? Not when you have that much talent.
    I wish your comments came through to my emails - I can't reply!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know there is a problem ... I too get messages that "delivery failed" yet my comment appears on your blog. Do not know what the problem is?

      Thanks for visiting, I follow you almost daily...You're like a long lost friend ... one who is entertaining, inspiring and so much more.
      Peace to all, Barb

      Delete