VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Friday, June 21, 2013

DOWN TO THE WIRE ...

Just wanted to show my latest WIP... I am finally down to the wire with just the border to do.  Then, it will be finished.  It has been 4 months, so does that tell you something about my speed and tenacity???
Don't look too closely as I have more than my fair share of mistakes.  Like I say, "that's good enough".  I am truely a 'primitive' sort of cross stitcher. 
Always learning something new with each project and lovin' it.


This is an 
Antique Needlework Adaptation by

Nan Lewis

Threadwork Primitives 

 

R. M. Martz

The Restoration of my Humble Spirit

entitled

Worke # 4 Ohio Treasure 

The pictures are not all that good, but it is the end of the day and this ole gal is getting tired.
So I will just say "that's good enough", for now.

Thanks for visiting and have a great weekend...

* * *

3 comments:

  1. My kind of sampler. I have this chart and it's on my list. Very nice Barb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Barb. Must feel good to know you're close to the finish. Enjoy the border and thanks for sharing. ~Nan

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHMIGOSH...I L.O.V.E this one! Right up my style-alley!
    Thanks for sharing!
    ~hugs

    ReplyDelete