VISIT MY FOLLOWERS . . .

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Primitive Lamb Pantry Cake...

Sometime ago, I purchased a "Griswold Lamb Cast Iron mold".  It had been painted green so I had son sand blast it to sort of restore it to its original state... meaning rusty (in due time).  We accomplished that and I wanted to see if I could make a Primitive Pantry cake from the mold.  This is the result, actually better than expected.  Not bad for a first time try.  Am loving it and now need to find a place to display my Primitive Lamb Pantry Cake.  

For now this will do.
Sitting on top of my Crock/Bucket Bench
Those white specks are the reflection of the sea salt that was used.


Enjoy the weekend all.  
It will be 90 today and tomorrow ... time to get some of my herbs potted. 

Peace & Blessings
and 
"God Bless America"

Barb


2 comments: